Principles and Practices of Real Estate Pre-licensing Course
- The Principles & Practices of Real Estate course will equip students with the fundamentals, analytical methods and tools useful for Real estate sales.
- Teaches in-depth knowledge of the state laws, code of conduct and ethics that are mandatory requirements of the Department of Consumer Protection.- The course is not limited to the text, and may include hands on field experiences, bringing principles and practices to life while reviewing the material presented in the classroom.
- Provides students with accurate, comprehensive, applicable Real Estate information in preparation for their career in real estate.
Required Course Materials
- Non-Scientific Calculator
- Connecticut Real Estate Practice & Law
- Modern Real Estate Practice
- 60 Hours of class time
- 3 hours per class
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm -9pm EST.